Within this education article, you are going to be given to options on how to remove rust from concrete. Removing rust from concrete can be super easy or tedious, but depending on your budget at least you have two solutions for removing rust from cement.
Making Rust Removal A Bit Harder But Cheaper…
With that said let me give you an 8 step process, now if you want a fast way to remove rust from cement, then I recommend skipping this and read on below the 8 steps. There you will find your organic rust remover, that will literally neutralize any rust stain from concrete.
Ok here we go:
- Start by rolling your lemon on the ground to get the lemon prepped to be squeezed.
- Cut your lemon in half to prepare to remove the rust stain from the cement.
- Allow the lemon juice to penetrate the rust stain for about five minutes.
- Scrub the area to remove the rust from the concrete
- Rinse the stain with water, if the stain on the cement is removed your done. If not go to step 6.
- Pour undiluted vinegar on what remains of your rust stain on the cement surface.
- Again allow to penetrate the stain for five minutes or so.
- Scrub with a brush and rinse…. If this does not work… then learn how to remove rust from cement using Rusterizer – Read Below:
Now for sure way for removing rust from cement… Organically
If you want a sure fast way to remove rust from concrete and cement, then you need to go the organic route and try Rusterizer which is an organic rust remover.
In every case on how to remove rust from concrete, Rusterizer has proven it’s case with amazing results. The organic rust remover can literally get rid of rust off any driveway or cement surface without having to wipe away the stains. I wouldn’t believe it myself, but have a look at the video on getting rid of rust on cement and concrete.
Remove Rust From Concrete Video
For more information about going green check out some of our natural cleaning products you can use.