Mold was discovered in one of the classrooms of an elementary school in Galesburg, Illinois. And because of the many health concerns that mold presents, students were forced to move out of the room.
According to the report, the school where mold was discovered was the Silas Willard Elementary School. Specifically, it was a fifth-grader classroom that was affected. And to protect the health of the students, they were temporarily transferred to another building.
The school sent a letter to parents explaining that the transfer was a precautionary measure. In it, Silas Principal Angela Stockman also assured that work is ongoing to provide the need of the students in their temporary classroom.
To solve the mold issue, a mold testing was already scheduled for the next day or two. However, it wasn’t just for the affected classroom but for the building.
Read more about Mold Found in Silas Willard Elementary School
“A Peoria firm will do a complete test of the entire Silas Willard Elementary School building after mold was found in a fifth-grade classroom there.
Students from Julie Jordan’s class began meeting in the former Giant’s building Thursday.”
Read more about Silas Willard Elementary School Discovered with Mold at: galesburg.com
Exposure to mold could cause allergies, asthma and other breathing problems. If it is longer, the health risks are worse. Hence, in case of mold infestation, immediate mold removal must be implemented.
But to make the whole process easy, effective and safe, you would need the help of mold remediation products. And among the many available today, Molderizer and Safe Shield are the best that you could get. Mold contractors cut down their mold removal expenses by $1, 000s thanks to them. In addition, they are also organic-based so they could make your mold removal and mold prevention truly safe.