While some schools battle bed bugs, others have to deal with mold. And according to a report, a Virginia school was the latest campus that got to deal with the spores.
Herndon High School was specifically that Virginia school infested by mold. Letters addressed by the principal, William Bates, were sent to parents and guardians to explain the mold problem.
On the said letter, the actions and plans of the school to solve the mold issue were also stated. Among those actions specified were the review of housekeeping procedures, the initiation of repairs and the adjustments and monitoring of the temperature and humidity levels.
The mold was discovered in the campus after the people complained about feeling sick and having difficulty breathing. Environmental engineers then conducted an inspection and found mold in the foreign language classrooms. Those classrooms were scheduled to be treated and cleaned during the spring break.
The presence of mold was suspected to have been caused by the last use of air conditioning as there were no leaks found.
Read more about Mold Found in Herndon High School
“After complaints that people were feeling sick and having difficulty breathing, environmental health engineers found mildew in a few classrooms at Herndon High School.
“It was discovered on rarely-cleaned shelving in some foreign language classrooms,” John Torre, spokesman for Fairfax County Public Schools, says. “It was cleaned up.”
Read more about Mold Discovered in Herndon High School Classrooms at: wtop.com
Mold exposure could cause a number of health problems. Allergies, asthma, difficulty in breathing, coughing and sneezing are some of the milder ones it could bring.
Those mentioned health risks and the many others not specified are the basic reasons why you need to clear mold. However, your mold removal process must be safe besides effective to protect your health and that of your family. And among the many mold remediation products out there, Molderizer and Safe Shield are the best ones to get.
Apart from being effective as mold contractors could attest, Molderizer and Safe Shield are also safe as both are made with natural ingredients. And because of that, you could actually use them on any material inside and outside of your house. That also saves you from spending more for other mold sprays for different surfaces.
See Molderizer and Safe Shield in Action.Get Complimentary Samples of Molderizer and Safe Shield Now!