Bed bugs are now the “superstars” of insects. In television, radio and even on the web, they are making headlines. However, they are the kind of superstars that you wouldn’t want visiting your house. Else, you’ll end up itching and spotted. And that’s because bed bugs bite.
But although it is essential to kill bed bugs, your method of eliminating them must not be harmful to your health. Otherwise, instead of relieving yourself of problems, you’ll bring them in. Why do you really need to get rid of bed bugs though?
Actually, bed bugs are not serious threats to health. Their bites don’t transmit diseases.
But still, their presence could negatively affect your wellness in the following terms.
- The marks they leave could bring you embarrassment.
- If scratched, bed bug bites could become open wounds and cause infection.
- Based on a research, bed bugs could also cause anxiety and paranoia.
To eliminate bed bugs, you have a handful of options for a bed bug treatment. One of the most popular of them is the use of a bed bug spray. Given how it makes the process easy for everybody, it is not a wonder why most bed bug victims pick it over all the other methods. Not to mention, it also does make the whole process inexpensive.
But there is a problem. Over the years, bed bugs have developed some resistance to pesticides. So the products won’t be deadly to them, they particularly hardened their shells and adjusted the way their metabolism works. Because of that and the fact that pesticides contain harmful ingredients, the use of them should definitely not be your choice of treatment.
Instead of it, others chose to eradicate the pests with heat. Using high temperature, heat treatment effectively kills bed bugs and even their eggs and nymphs. But the downside is that it requires equipments that usually only pest-control companies have. Apart from that, with it being a bit risky process, it is best implemented by expert. And needless to say that would require from you big money.
So, rather than those two mentioned bed bug treatment methods, which one should you implement then? How about elimination with a non-pesticide bed bug spray? But wait, is there such a product that exists? Of course, there is – Bed Bug Bully.
EPA has already classified Bed Bug Bully as pesticide-exempt under FIFRA 25(b).
And being a variety of a bed bug spray that is not chemical-based, you get the following benefits in using it.
- Easy Bed Bug Treatment – no special skill or machine is needed to kill bed bugs with Bed Bug Bully. You just have to find where the pests are hiding and spray to them the solution spot-on.
- Reduced Bed Bug Treatment Expense – you could eliminate the pests by yourself with the product. So compared with a heat treatment, this That saves you from thousands of bed bug treatment cost.
- Safer Bed Bug Treatment – being an organic-based bed bug spray, Bed Bug Bully offers a much safer bed bug treatment. With the absence of harmful chemical elements, it is safer for health and the environment.
- Effective Bed Bug Treatment – pest-control companies and hotels have already proven that Bed Bug Bully works. And because it does not have the chemicals to which bed bugs have developed resistance for, you could be sure that it will work on the pests.
Here are the steps you should take how to get rid of bed bug with Bed Bug Bully.
Step 1. Find where the bed bugs hide. Search in the areas they love to infest as cracks and gaps. Make sure not to disturb them though.
Step 2. De-clutter the area around the infestation but don’t move anything out of the room to prevent the transfer of the pests.
Step 3. Apply your bed bug spray – Bed Bug Bully – directly on the infestation.
Step 4. Clear the area of dead bed bugs. Make sure to seal the bag before disposing it.
Step 5. Implement bed bug preventive measures. That’s so you could prevent their comeback.
Step 6. Inspect for bed bugs regularly so you could eliminate them promptly in case they get pest your defenses. That will prevent the pests from getting out of control.
With the following steps and Bed Bug Bully’s help, you could surely eliminate bed bugs quick without having to resort to chemical-based products and without spending big.
Nonetheless, if you want to try Bed Bug Bully first before using it, samples of it are available.Get Your Bed Bug Bully Complimentary Sample Today
Tags: bed bug guidebed bug infestationbed bug spraybed bugsbed bugs hotelsbed bugs in hotelsbed bugs picturesbed bugs rashbed bugs signsbed bugs symptomsbed bugs treatmentfeaturedhotel bed bugshow to get rid of bed bugshow to kill bed bugs