There are a lot of pests that could infest a house. Among them, spiders are some of the most prevalent. They are also some of the most-feared ones.
But most house spiders are not a threat to humans. Sadly for those creatures, that fact is often overridden by the image that they are venomous and dangerous. And so, whenever seen, the people’s first instinct it to get rid of them.
The fear over arachnids, in general, is understandable though. If you are bitten by the wrong species, such as the brown recluse and the black widow, you could end up in a hospital.
But even those spiders that are not venomous just sometimes need to go. Their presence, along with their webs, gives off an eerie feel to a place. Not to mention that they also somehow reflect that a house is not properly maintained.
So, say you are one of those who don’t want any of those eight-legged creatures at your home. What then should you do to get rid of them and prevent their return?
Well, what you need to take is basically a series of steps for both the elimination and prevention processes. And the steps for each of them are the following.
You have a number of options as to how to kill house spiders. For one, you could just get the service of a pest-control company. However, that would cost you. You could also choose to manually eliminate each spider in your house. But then, that would be messy. Considering all those, eliminating those pests with a spider spray is, therefore, your best choice.
How do you do it?
- Get a spider spray. There are several sprays for spiders for sale. However, most of them contain harmful chemical ingredients. You must see to it that your choice is organic-based so it won’t negatively affect your health and the environment. And that’s exactly what Spider Bully is.
Classified by EPA under FIFRA 25(b), Spider Bully is pesticide-exempt. It does not contain harmful chemical elements so when used, it releases no fumes or leaves no residues that could endanger anybody’s health. And when it comes to effectiveness, you could rest assured that it works as several hotels, hospitals and pest-control companies have already proven it.
- Locate Where the Spiders Hide. With your Spider Bully ready, find the exact location of the infestation. That way, you could spray the solution directly to the pests and ensure that they are eliminated.
When not looking for preys, spiders usually stay in dark cracks and crevices. And so, when looking for them, you should first check your attic, basement, unused rooms and closets.
- Apply the Solution. As mentioned, make sure to spray it directly to the pests.
No house is spider-proof. One way or another, those pests would find their way to your place unless you take actions to prevent it. And those actions are the following pests.
- Keep Insects Away. They serve as spiders’ food and they basically attract the arachnids. To prevent them, keep your house clean.
- Avoid Clutter. Those provide spiders and other insects more hideouts making it difficult to detect them early.
- Cover Cracks and Gaps. Spiders could use those as their entry points.
- Don’t Let Trees and Shrubs Touch Your House. Their branches connected to your wall or ceiling could help spiders get across to your home.
- Pile Firewood Away From House. Spiders could live in them. And if they are stacked adjacent to your house, those arachnids could easily transport themselves inside.
- Apply Spider Repellent. It is a big help in keeping the spiders away.
There are already several spider repellents available today. But for a truly effective and safe product, go for Spider Bully. Apart from being a spider killer, Spider Bully also works as an excellent spider repellent. It could provide your home spider protection for up to 3 months. And because it is organic-based, you could be sure it is safe.
In addition to that, it offers you two functions – spider elimination and prevention. Needless to say, that saves you money.
So, got any spider problem at home?
Just enter coupon code “PR10” at checkout and you’ll get with 10% discount!