The female residents of Marysville Apartment in California are complaining. According to them, the complex is providing them a nasty living environment.
In a report from fox40.com, it was said that the women were reproaching the complex about a number of things. One, in particular, is mold. And two of those exposed to the spores were said to be pregnant.
As it was shared in the report, two of the pregnant residents stated that they had miscarried in the past though, it was not specified if those were directly linked to the mold problem. But because of the mold presence, it was determined by the tenants that the air-conditioning units in the said housing stopped working. And given the high temperature the summer is sporting, that caused them a deal of inconvenience.
In addition to the mold infestation, the women said that the toilets of several units were also not working. Pests as ants and cockroaches were also present in the complex, one resident related.
When asked about the identified problems in his property, the owner of Marysville Apartment defended that he visited the complex six times already and tried to solve the problems. His latest visit was said to be last Sunday. However, none of the residents testified that they saw him.
Read more about Mold Plagues Marysville Apartment
“Marysville women say they are being forced to live in filth, with invasive mold taking over their apartments – among other glaring problems.
Two of the women are pregnant, with two saying they have miscarried in the past.
Thanks to the mold problems, the women say, A/C units in the apartment have stopped working – and the high in Marysville Sunday was 106 degrees.”
Read more about Marysville Apartment Vexed by Mold and Other Problems at: fox40.com
With mold presence comes various health problems. And needless to say, it depreciates the safety and value of a place. Hence, at the first sight of its infestation, action to clear it must take place.
Exposure to mold could cause allergies, asthma, runny nose, coughing and sneezing. In other cases, it could bring worse health effects as nose and lung bleeding.
There are several methods that you could implement to get rid of black mold and other mold species and prevent all those risks to health. There’s the manual method wherein you scrub the surface until all the spores are cleared. It is a cheap process but on the hindsight, it is not the best you could take. That’s because, it is too laborious and takes too much time to complete.
Mold Removal with Molderizer and Safe Shield!
Among all the other mold removal means, your other better option is to get the remediation done with mold removal products. In comparison with hiring a mold contractor, this method is definitely much less-costly but with the right solutions could provide similar impressive outputs. Take note though, this and all the other methods of DIY mold treatment are applicable only if the infestation is less than 10 square feet.
But let’s say, your mold problem is not really that big yet and wanted to prevent it from getting worse. So, you decided to do a mold removal on your own with the help of mold removal solutions, which ones should you get.
- clear the spores without putting anyone’s health at risk
- provide mold protection for up to six months to the treated item or surface
And with those two benefits, not only could you spare your family’s health, but you could save money from it.