It has been said time and again that mold could cause various health problems. More so if that specie of mold is the Stachybotrys chartarum or the commonly known black mold.
The toxins of black mold could said cause serious risks to health. A recent report determined that a number of those threats are neurological damage, trigger uncontrolled internal hemorrhaging, reduction of white blood cell and suppression of the immune system.
John Wade, a bowling coach in Norwalk, Ohio, said to have experienced all of those things except for the hemorrhaging. Initially, doctors were going to diagnose him with lupus, multiple sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s Disease. But as it was found out, he got a life-threatening illness caused by black mold.
Wade’s daughter shared that her father’s illness started showing symptoms four years ago. Particularly, she said that it began after Wade pulled out a flooded floorboard in their basement.
Besides Wade, his wife and two of his kids, were also diagnosed with a mold-related illness. However, it was milder and the medicine has been working on them.
To help the coach get a more extensive treatment, a fund-raising event was planned for him on Saturday.
Read more about Coach Develops Life-Threatening Illness Due to Black Mold
“Doctors originally were going to diagnose John Wade with lupus, multiple sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
But it turns out the lifelong Norwalk resident has toxic black mold. Wade’s daughter, Jessica Reitzel, said her father received the diagnosis last week.
“He’s been undiagnosed for four years,” she said. “We found out it is black mold and it’s the most dangerous you can get.”
Read more about Black Mold Exposure Leads to Ohio Coach Serious Illness at: norwalkreflector.com
As mentioned earlier, toxic mold species as black mold could cause serious health risks. However, those species aren’t the only ones that need to be eliminated. Every mold, even if it’s non-toxic must be cleared as exposure to them could cause you allergies, asthma and breathing difficulty to name just a few.
However, professional mold removal is expensive. A single treatment could cost you around $1000. But you could avoid that big expense by doing the process yourself.
You have to consider though that DIY mold removal is only safe for a mold infestation not more than 10 square feet. And to not defeat the purpose of mold remediation, which is to protect your health from health risks, your products for the treatment must also be safe apart from effective.
Molderizer could basically kill the mold spores for you fast and easy. With its effectiveness, there is no need for you to brush the infested item or surface for hours. And with its ability to change the spores’ DNA make-up, it prevents them from growing back.
Meanwhile, Safe Shield could block more spores out. It particularly provides a protective layer that prevents airborne spores from settling on the surface and starting a new infestation.
Do you want to see if they could really deliver those benefits?