A barrage of mold problems affected several schools recently. Openings were delayed, classes were transferred and budgets came short due to the spores. And all of it was because of the unusually wet summer this year.
But of course, among others, the presence of mold in schools worries parents the most. After all, several health risks have already been associated with the fungus. And based on a report from wchstv.com, the parents of students from South Charleston Middle School were among those who mold got seriously concerned.
The report said that mold was particularly discovered in the classrooms, hallways and auditorium of the said Kanawha County middle school. Given that, one of the parents, David Haden, asserted that immediate action must be taken to solve it. Jack Gray, a concerned grandfather, even said that the school should think about tearing the affected building down as it is in a very bad state.
Haden said that there were major leaks in the campus that were supposed to have been repaired last spring. However, he stated that they remain unfixed until today.
Meanwhile, though Gray agreed that the school board should indeed take immediate steps to resolve the problem, he added the work should not just be on them. The community, he said, must get involved in it.
Read more about Mold Found in South Charleston Middle School
“Parents are concerned for their children’s health after they said they found mold in South Charleston Middle School.
“There’s some serious need for immediate repairs, David Haden, a concerned parent, said. “These are not things that can be put off.”
Read more about South Charleston Middle School Parents Raise Mold Concerns at: wchstv.com
Allergies, asthma and breathing difficulties are just some of the conditions that mold exposure could cause. Given that, South Charleston Middle School parents have a valid reason to be concerned with the discovery of mold in the campus.
There are two common mold removal treatments that you could implement to eliminate mold quick. The first one is hiring a mold contractor. But though easy, this method is a bit expensive. A single professional mold remediation could cost you around $1000. Not only that, many of the mold removal companies nowadays are actually fake.
Your other option is to do the remediation yourself. However, it would be with the help of mold removal sprays for a faster treatment. And among the products that could help you best are Molderizer and Safe Shield.
Why is that, you might ask?
The answer is because both offer a safe and effective mold remediation process. Even without the chemicals’ help, Molderizer could kill mold quick and Safe Shield could block its spores from causing another infestation. So, your health, that of your health and even the environment are safe with it.
Experience Their Benefits Yourself!