Seeing a shiny and clean floor upon getting home from work can take off a boatload of stress and tension. Despite finding the perfect floor cleaners; however, knowing how to do the actual clean up is even deemed more important.
Here are easy tips to for cleaning your concrete floors like your garage floors:
- If you have an unsealed concrete floor, simply use a good broom to sweep off loose surface dirt. After doing so, you may wash it with your own choice of detergent to keep it thoroughly clean.
- If you’re cleaning the garage floor, there’s much to do. Cement floors easily gather clutter, collect dirt from the road and soaks up oil and grease easily as well. Unknown to most of us, kitty litters may be helpful in your garage as these absorb oil and grease. You may spread some around your garage. Bear in mind to always keep your garage door closed to keep it off from windblown debris like leaves and road dirt.
- To spread the kitty litter, simply use a stiff broom. Start working from the back then moving to the front. When the kitty clutter has been evenly spread, use your garden hose and flush the floor with clean water. Feel free to scour globs of dirt using your stiff broom. Flush with lots of water afterwards.
- Once you got rid of the loose dirt on the surface, it’s time to get your liquid cleaning products. These products will surely help you achieve better results. Use a sponge mop when applying your liquid cleaner. Use more pressure for heavily soiled area. Rinse with cool and clean water afterwards to get rid of spots.
- Keep the floor dry as often as possible. You can do so by keeping a regular eye on your garage. Before you take your car out in the morning, check for liquid or solid litters. You may ask someone to clean it up for your while the car is out.
With the only the topnotch green cleaning products and the right cleaning practices, you are sure to go home to a cozy place with clean floors – ready to ease your long day’s work with clean and light ambiance everyday.