The key to keeping things done quickly and surely is learning the right trick. Below are a few cleaning tips to help you have a clean home anytime of the year without affecting too much your carefree and hectic lifestyle. See surefire easy tips below:
1. Clean scuff and crayon marks off the walls. There are several stain removal options for you to keep your walls stain-free all the time. You can either use 3 tbsp. Trisodium phosphate mixed to a gallon of water. You can get TSPs in your favorite hardware store. Just be cautious – these chemicals are very toxic and can cause a variety of diseases. To ensure safety, you can use organic cleaning products. These cleaners have not only been proven to be effective but also safe to humans, pets and the environment.
2. Keep your cleaning products at your reach all the time. Cleaners surely make the whole cleanup process quicker and more effective. With the right cleaning practices and the proper mindset, you are sure to have a clean home any time you want to – carpet cleaners for your cozy floors, oven cleaners for convenient cooking,a rug cleaner for an all-time clean floor. Make sure that you have your brushes and paper towels handy as well which you will use in applying your cleaners.
3. Allot one day every week for your general cleanup. Make sure that you encourage your kids and your husband to join you. Find ways to keep the activity fun and enjoyable all the time.
4. Learn to label. Small clutters like office supplies (paper clips, staple wires and the like) should be placed in labeled containers. Little things are quick to cause clutter. They are also difficult to locate if they do not have a designated “proper place.”
5. If you have pets, make sure that you had them potty trained. Otherwise, expect a lot of pet stains all the time. To keep your floors and carpets stain free, use an effective floor cleaner
and carpet stain remover.
Keep these tips in mind and have mess-free and safe home all the time. You’re sure to have good health and a happy family time all year round.