You should be aware that many skin care products and other merchandises that you’re using are containers of chemicals, toxins and other harsh ingredients that are detrimental to health and would also inflict damage to the atmosphere. With the green living trend embraced by many people nowadays, it is a must to get rid of harmful products and switch to organics.
Even cleaning products especially stuffs you use for rust removal can bring about risks to your skin and overall health. Exposure to chemicals and rust itself can irritate your skin or can even be totally damaged. Therefore, resorting to greener means such as using biodegradable rust removal products is highly recommended.
1. Exfoliate moisturize and cleanse using natural means. Eco-cosmetics and organic skin care products are very much available nowadays, so do your best to invest on them.
If you can, make up your own beauty solutions. There are lots of resources that can help you formulate homemade skin care products which can be fabricated from natural ingredients such as fruits and other organic materials.
2. Go vegan. It pays to eat more organic food stuffs or fresher fruits and vegetables. Have an organic garden at home if possible. Exercise is a bonus.
3. Less is more. You don’t have to have a lot of different products to use just to maintain a healthy and beautiful skin. Just keep the basics and make it simple.
4. Be wise even with just the packaging. See to it that the products you’re using are packed from recycled, recyclable or eco-friendly materials.
5. Eliminate the use of household products containing harsh fumes, toxins or those that can expose your skin to harmful chemicals and the like. Use organic cleaning and rust removal products instead.