It’s almost a year already since Sandy hit New Jersey. And with the devastation that it left, residents struggled hard to get things back to normal. But sadly, until today, it still causing a huge problem to victims.
Particularly, it’s the mold that grew and spread on flooded homes that makes the complete recovery from Sandy hard to accomplish. A report said that about 20% of NJ residents, which could equate to thousands of homes, still faces recurring mold problems.
One of the reasons to that, it was said, was the hiring of mold contractors who weren’t knowledgeable enough. Another reason, it added, was that some of the people who implement mold clean-up don’t have the proper equipment to clear mold effectively.
As a result of the persistent mold presence, it was said that the number of people experiencing mold-related illnesses also increased. Dr. Bradley Pulver, chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Ocean Medical Center in Brick said that trend had been going on since last winter following the superstorm up until this summer. And among those conditions that the victims had to deal with are allergies and lung-related sickness.
Read more about Mold from Sand y Still Bothers NJ Residents
“Superstorm Sandy flooded tens of thousands of New Jersey homes, businesses and schools, and longtime home inspectors say the state’s mold problem is the biggest they’ve ever seen.
Mold can sicken asthmatics and other people with lung conditions and mold allergies. It also can cause major damage in buildings and cost tens of thousands of dollars to remove. To protect public safety, officials did not allow many people to re-enter homes and other buildings for weeks after Sandy struck on Oct. 29. But that, allowed mold to gain a major foothold.”
Read more about Sandy Victims Still Suffers from Mold Problems at: app.com
The heavy rain and flood brought by Sandy created the perfect condition for mold growth. And the evacuation of residents made their infestation basically uninterrupted.
However, a storm like Sandy is not really necessary for mold to grow. As long as there is moisture that could sustain the spores’ growth, your home could be taken over by their infestation. And same as hiring incompetent mold contractors or lacking the proper equipment, the use of wrong mold removal sprays could also have you suffering from recurring mold problems.
Hence, if you choose to do a DIY mold treatment, make sure that your choice of mold removal spray is truly effective. Nonetheless, it doesn’t really have to be expensive.
That is basically what Molderizer and Safe Shield offer – effective yet inexpensive mold treatment. Hotels, hospitals and even mold contractors themselves have already proven that it effectively works. Specifically, they have proven that Molderizer could truly kill mold fast and Safe Shield could indeed prevent future infestation.
As a bonus, the two solutions also make the complete mold remediation safe for health and the environment. And that’s all thanks to their organic ingredients.
Try Them Today and Experience Their Benefits Yourself!