Residents of an apartment complex in Gresham in Oregon discovered a mold problem in their building. Worse, the fungus was said to be of a toxic variety.
Particularly, the spores were said attacking the walls of the structure. Along with that, tenants said that rust and cockroaches were also deteriorating the living environment in the building.
However, even after those problems were brought to the attention of the management, the residents stated that they took no action. A news website covering the story also related in its post that the property management company and property owner did not return their calls in several instances.
On February 19 though, Gresham Housing Inspector Darryl Godsby examined the complex. And following it, the on-site manager of the building said that the problems in it will be surely addressed.
Read more about Mold Discovered in Gresham Apartment Complex
“Tenants at the Jennifer Anne Apartment Complex in Gresham said they complained to management for months about toxic mold. Nothing was done, they said.
“The air is extremely toxic in the walls and attic and there’s raw sewage underneath,” tenant Tanya Clevenger said. “Nobody should be breathing this air.”
Read more about Residents Complained of Mold in Gresham Apartments at: koin.com
As you know, there are so many health risks associated with mold. From minor to major illnesses, it could cause a number of them. Besides that, it could also bring in several structural problems.
But apart from being effective, your mold cleaning must also be safe. After all, you are getting rid of the spores to protect your health. Hence, your remediation process must also not risk it.
Given that, Molderizer and Safe Shield make the best mold treatment that you could get. As you could prepare them beforehand, they could enable you to kill mold promptly. Because they are spray products, they also make the process easy.
Moreover, Molderizer and Safe Shield could kill mold spores from the roots to the tips effectively and block their re-infestation, respectively. And because they are organic-based, they also release no odor or residue that could harm anyone’s health.
Try Them Today!