The presence of mold in school poses a huge health risk to students. That, in return, presents a big concern for officials and, more so, for parents. And with it troubling Mary Ingles Elementary, it’s a relief that a clean up was set to take place in it.
Mold has been a serious issue in the school in the recent months. And to resolve the problem with it, the Kanawha County School Board members approved a plan to clear the fungus off the campus on Monday.
But the remediation comes with a hefty price. It was said that it would cost more than $155,000.
Along with the remediation, the campus’ roof would be replaced as well, it was said. The board expects that the whole project would be completed by August.
Read more about Mold Remediation Scheduled for a West Virginia School
“Kanawha County School Board members on Monday unanimously approved a plan to clean up Mary Ingles Elementary, which has experienced serious mold issues during recent months.
The project will cost more than $155,000. On top of the mold removal, school board members say they will also be putting a new roof on the school.”
Read more about Mary Ingles Elementary To Be Mold Remediated at: wsaz.com
There are various health problems associated with mold presence, as you might already know. Severe exposure to a certain specie of it is even linked to death.
With that said, you have more than enough reason to kill mold. And you need to take the case with Mary Ingles Elementary as a warning to do it early. That would save you and your family from worse health effects and huge expense.
However, you must not use just any mold removal spray. Most of the cleaners today contain harmful chemical ingredients. If you’re not careful with your choice, your removal process might expose you and your family to more dangers.
To ensure that the process is safe, why not use Molderizer instead? It is organic-based and was already proven effective by numerous hotels, hospitals and mold removal companies. It could surely help you eliminate mold easy and fast.
Moreover, to prevent the same treated area from being infested/contaminated again, spray it with Safe Shield. This product provides a safe and long-lasting encapsulation that bars the spores from re-growing and others from settling on the same spot.
Do You Want to See How Well They Work?