Stainerizer Non-Toxic Pet Stain and Odor Remover, 55 Gallon
- Cleans and Deodorizes
- Designed for Low Moisture Cleaning
- ZenLike Delicate Fragrance
- Eliminates Discoloration Problems from Wicking
- Carpets Remain Cleaner Longer
- 100% All Natural
- VOC Compliant
- Biodegradable & Environmentally Friendly
- Used By Professionals To Cut Labor Costs
Stainerizer is a powerful yet naturally-derived pet stain and odor remover. Its formulation removes hard to get rid pet stains on various surfaces. It also works well on materials as fabric and wood.
This pet stain and odor remover is specially formulated for pet urine, pet stains, fecal matter, and pet odors. It could be used in tiles, carpets and other surfaces covered with fabrics and other materials.
Zenlike delicate fragrances were added into Stainerizer pet stain and odor remover formula. And because of that, it does not only deodorize pet odors, but also offers a dose of relaxation from the natural aroma that it leaves behind.
The following are the formulas included in the Stainerizer pet stain and odor remover.
- Neutralizer – Organic formulation that removes and evaporates pet particles and excrement
- Deodorizer – Removes odors from particle removal formula (Neutralizer) and adds fragrance to soiled area
- Encapsulate – Feel secure with our encapsulate formula to encapsulate carpet strands and to keep it clean
This product contains no harsh chemical ingredients. Hence, it is safe for humans and the pets.
Where Stainerizer Can Be Used?
Just about everywhere! It’s Organic and Safe.
- Any surface, even hard surfaces. (We always recommend you test a small area first)
- In carpet machines. But be sure test before applying as there are multiple types of carpet machines.
- Fabrics, furniture, clothing, carpeting, oriental rugs and other cloth-made items
Stainerizer pet stain and odor remover quickly cleans pet stains on all kinds of carpeting, padding, fabric, upholstery, automobile interiors, recreation vehicles, pet areas and rugs. It can also be used with carpet cleaning machines and pumps.
With the addition of deodorizing agents and zen-like fragrances in its formula, this product also neutralizes pet odors leaving behind a fresh aroma.
Directions for Carpet Cleaning:
1. Pretest carpet for color fastness
2. Remove furniture and vacuum carpet
3. Mix solution at recommended dilution
4. Spray on affected areas (Don't overwet)
5. Heavily soiled areas let settle for 10 minutes
6. Agitate carpet with brush
7. Pat dry excess product with cloth
8. Repeat if needed
9. Do not walk on carpet until dried
10. Then vacuum
This product works so well that untreated areas will show streaks. Ensure uniform application after treating. Check by placing a few drops of water in several places on dry carpet and check for repel efficiency. Apply more treatment if treatment is not uniform
Care of Treated Carpets:
Spills should be removed by blotting with sponge or absorbent cloth. Soil will release easily as carpet is now protected. Normal vacuuming will keep carpets clean and extend the shampoo cycle.
Due to variety of carpet materials it is recommmended to test product in inconspicuous area.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 16 in|